Our firm prepares annual Israeli tax returns for individuals, companies, and non-profit organizations. Because the Israeli tax regime is constantly changing, we work with each client throughout the year, and the annual tax return represents a summary of that work. We provide updated responses to each client’s needs based on the latest tax legislation. We also provide solutions in the fields of corporate tax, capital gains tax, land tax, personal taxes including national insurance, value added tax, and international taxes. In addition, we represent clients before the Israeli Tax Authorities. Two of our Firm’s partners are members of the Tax Committee of the Israeli Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Services – Taxes
Our Firm’s tax practice:
- Recommending the appropriate form of incorporation for new businesses and prepare the necessary documentation.
- Recommending the best tax planning for businesses at the local and international levels.
- Consulting regarding changes in fiscal structure.
- Assistance in mergers and acquisitions.
- Taxation of partnerships.
- Taxation of individuals, including Assets & Liabilities declaration, capital gains, and land taxes in Israel and abroad.
- Financial planning for retirement.
- Preparing and filing periodic returns to the Tax Authorities.
- Consulting in valued added tax matters.
- Consulting services in obtaining pension and other rights from the National Insurance Institute while accompanying our clients during the whole process.
- Representing clients at the Tax Authorities.
- Submitting applications and current reports to the Investment Center in accordance with the Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investment.