The firm specializes in the field of services to entities of the third sector that include associations, public benefit corporations, organizations, educational institutions and additional non-profit institutions. The services of the firm include external auditing, tax consultation, internal auditing, support and consultation while answering the specific needs of every client.
Hereinafter are the main services that are provided by the firm to the clients of the third sector:
- Auditing services of fiscal reports.
- Different taxation services, including: early tax planning, VAT, deductions, receiving an accredited status in the matter of contributions and providing ongoing taxation services.
- Assisting in the implementation of the regulatory requirements, including the assistance in the preparation of the verbal report and for the in-depth audit.
- Assistance in the preparation of petitions for support from governmental bodies and etc. and in the issuance of the relevant approvals.
- Assistance in the preparation of a petition to be accredited as a public institution for the purpose of contributions (article 46 of the Income Tax Ordinance).
- Providing accounting consultation in ongoing issues, ongoing approvals and solutions for special issues.
- Constructing and supporting recuperation programs.
- Advising to non-profit institutions, supervision and monitoring over the budgets and etc.
- Advising in the matter of salaries for non-profit institutions and institutions (for example, advising in the matter of the salaries of the teaching employees and etc.).